Thursday, August 25, 2011

Whip It Good.

After a week long hiatus from working on Dust Bunny pages (and wrapping up some freelance loose ends), I'm finally back on track. And with that, I thought it might be fun to give you amazing followers a little visual spoiler.

What you're looking at here is the introduction shot of Dust Bunny's ride, the Dirt Demon - a modified 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Seville merged with a handheld vacuum cleaner. The rabbit has swagger.

I also found some old Dust Bunny art from about 4 or 5 years ago. The character of Dust Bunny was born from a class assignment I had in college, and the two full comic pages I produced for that class included most of the characters in the current story. I think I may post those at some point in the future.

Anyway, here's a shot of the old Dirt Demon. Oh, how far we've come.


No comments:

Post a Comment