Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Living the Dream.

And we're back! Lots to share!

After a long, methodical hiatus of client work I'm extremely pleased to say that the dirty rabbit has finally swept himself back into the forefront of my workload. And I couldn't be happier.

Over the next few months, I'll be dedicating myself to the final third of Dust Bunny's story. I've been on the edge of my seat, finalizing my freelance gigs while simultaneously gearing up to revisit the graphic novel. And with a car chase scene right around the corner, again, I couldn't be happier.

So, as a small teaser, here's a short process video highlighting Dust Bunny and Mite midway into the story!

Process Video from Brett Brooks on Vimeo.

On a related note, myself and Jason Sheedy (videographer for a number of the Dust Bunny vlogs) recently released our first single "Living the Dream". While seemingly disconnected from Dust Bunny, the song was actually born during the early pages of the graphic novel when I was - in fact - living my dream of waking to a full time job of comic book pages every day (thanks to you guys)! We wrote the song in the midst of our own cloud nine as an anthem and celebration to any and all who have ever aspired to seize that ever-elusive day and capture a small nugget of fulfillment along your journey! Hope you like!

You can download "Living the Dream"at CDBaby.com here or through iTunes, here!


Every day of the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment