Friday, July 1, 2011

New Character Page!

Extremely productive day. And it's only 2am.

First off, take a minute and check out the new character page! You can also find it by clicking on the icon to the right of this post. There, you'll find a few basic profiles of some of the main players in Dust Bunny. Some you've seen, if you've been following. But I added 3 new images tonight.


And then there's this.

This is a logo I recently did for my sworn enemy, Joshua David Matthews, who just wrapped on his new film "Dawn." It's a patient western about a man coping with an unbearable loss in his life, and his struggle to accept that loss. The description I just gave doesn't do it justice, but I don't want to spoil anything. The film is still in post-production, but the trailer for it should be up soon. And I'm telling you, it looks amazing.

Anyway, Josh has been instrumental in helping with some of the technical elements of Dust Bunny's online launch (some of which you haven't seen yet), so I would encourage you to take a gander at the Dawn Website. You can also "Like" the Dawn Facebook page.

This update had more links than Zelda.

No comments:

Post a Comment