Saturday, July 16, 2011

Whisper Words of Wisdom. Edit Me.



This weekend is bringing some really cool developments on the novel's front, and I'll be sharing them all with you very soon.

I was up with Joshua David Matthews last night until around 1am, tweaking everything. He edited the video while I edited the art. And though our friendship is destined to end in a battle to the death, I'm sure he'll agree that watching a collaborative effort such as this one take shape is really rewarding. We're in the post-production stage of everything now, and I think Josh has got it all rendered out and ready to go. I'll be trucking over there later today to see the final vid--

Scratch that. He's on his way over now. Look at that. Real-time updates.

Onto the next page...

No comments:

Post a Comment