Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bunny Talks.


Well, I am speech bubble-less.

Only 4 days into the video launch of Dust Bunny, and the goal has not only been met...but exceeded! And people are still continuing to purchase the book. It's really encouraging. Just seeing this kind of awesome support come in has had a direct influence on my own energy while putting the pages together. Knowing that there are people even remotely interested in what I'm doing with this passion project makes constructing this comic even more invigorating. And I am truly humbled.

As a token of my appreciation for all of you who have contributed to the project's success thus far, here's a modified page from the actual novel. I was going to leave you with blank word bubbles, so as to not spoil any of the story. But I thought this was more entertaining.

Please continue to share Dust Bunny with people you know. The comic has gained a lot of steam over the past few weeks, and I'd love to see it continue! It's only because all of you have taken a moment to share the website, video, or "Like" it Facebook, that it's gotten this far. So thank you, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment