Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dust Storm.



This is it, 'Lizbeth! The big one!












After a week of tweaking and fine-tuning this video, it's finally ready for the public eye. And though we are forever locked into a stalemate of power, I must once again thank Joshua David Matthews for his tireless efforts in helping get this thing off the ground.

Since this stage of the project could potentially be one of the most influential, my time and efforts have been siphoned away from actual pages and pumped into developing the promo video, as well as the new website. I'm very happy with how they both turned out. But I'm eager to jump back into the meat and potatoes of what this is all about.

At any rate, enjoy the video. Pass it on to anyone who you think might be interested. Funding is great, but support is crucial. The more readers I can sweep up, the firmer a foundation I feel I have to stand on.

Thanks again, dust fans! Onward we go!

1 comment:

  1. I spend a lot of time looking for something "A little different from what is being put on the shelves nowadays." Based on the kickstarter results... I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete